Tuition and Financial Assistance
Tuition for 2021–2022
Keys offers three payment plans: 1 payment, 2 payments (60%, 40%), 10 payments. There is a one-time only new Student Enrollment Fee (K–8) of $2,000. Keys comprehensive tuition includes all overnight and day field trips, outdoor education trips, most school supplies, team sports and equipment, and before school care.
Additional Optional Fees for 2021-2022
Hot Lunch Program through Choicelunch (optional)
Lower School (K–4) After School Program Fee Options:
- Annual Contract: $3,198 or $400/month (3:30pm – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- Annual Contract: $4,264 or $504/month (3:30pm – 6:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- Daily Drop-In Rate: $38.00 until 5:00pm, or $48.00 until 6:00 pm
Middle School (5–8) Extended Day Program Fee Options:
- Annual Contract: $3,075 or $385/month (3:30pm – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- Annual Contract: $4,100 or $485/month (3:30pm – 6:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- Daily Rate: $40.00 per day until 5:00pm, or $50.00 until 6:00pm
An important part of the Keys School mission is to maintain a diverse student body. One way we can do that is by providing financial assistance. Keys School has budgeted over $1,100,000 in financial assistance for 2021–2022 school year.
Any family can apply with a need, small or large. Your application will be kept confidential and in no way impacts admission decisions. Keys School sends data submitted by families to School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS to evaluate financial assistance requests and to offer awards based on financial circumstances.